NQACC offers full day care for children age one and walking, through preschool. We also offer an after school program to children in kindergarten through 5th grade.
Enrollment Process for Toddler and Preschool Age Groups
1. Tour: In order to be placed on our waitlist, we require families to attend one of our quarterly group tours. Please email to be added to the next tour.
(Please note that the average wait for enrollment is over one year.)
Upcoming Tour: In our response to COVID-19, we are trying our best to keep outside vendors/visitors from coming into the building for safety measures. We will communicate again when we reschedule a new tour date. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2. Registration Form & Payment: At the end of the tour you can choose to be added to the wait list by submitting a registration form and $100 registration fee.
3. Offer of Enrollment: When a spot becomes available you will have 48 hours to confirm your interest, and one week to submit a deposit. (Please note that the majority of enrollments occur in September each year.)
4. Enrollment Paperwork: Once your deposit has been received, an enrollment packet will be sent out. All paperwork should be returned to the office prior to enrollment.
5. Visit and Start Dates: Two visitation days will be scheduled through the office just prior to the start date.
6. Parent Orientation: A parent orientation is scheduled during the first month.
We follow an academic calendar year of September to August. In order to be eligible for enrollment in the 2020-21 school year, a child must be 1 year of age by September 1st 2020.
In order to enroll in our toddler classrooms, a child must be able to walk unassisted. If your child is not walking by the time of their offered start date, you will be required to pay a portion of tuition in order to hold the spot. Also, full time schedules are required for the first three months of enrollment.
Enrollment Process for After-School Care
At this time, our after-school program is at capacity and we only offer to our in house pre-schoolers.